Meet the Board|
About the Board Message from the President Board Minutes
Copyright ©1999-2004 Calumet Region Striders. All rights reserved.
|Internet and graphic services by|
Trico Graphics, Inc.
Calumet Region Striders
Board of Directors Meeting
Other Members present: None
Treasurer’s report: No report available.
· Roster due to RRCA
· Chicago Marathon monies due include Gold Cup application and Water Stop $300 from 2002. Direct deposit still in question for 2003 race fee.
· Updates needed:
o Strider birthdays
o Chicago Marathon water stop volunteers needed
o Cancellation of Wolf Run
· Submissions due 9/1
· Distribution no later than 9/20
· Reprint Chicago Marathon water stop request in next newsletter with a 7 am start/meeting time.
· JC/BS donations greater than or equal to $5 will receive a JC/BS shirt notice in newsletter.
· Post standings at next race on wall or board
· 8 still in for the Jim Cox award:
o S. L. Alvarez
o M. Dillon
o B. Hooper
o P. Klaeser
o R. Moyado
o D. Myroup
o M. Wilson
· 7 races remain to be run. Chicago counts as 2 GC events, and the Wolf Run was cancelled. Substitution to be discussed in New Business.
· 2004 GC applications will be distributed to race directors week of September 8th.
· Sample jog suits and shoulder satchel will be on display at Cal City Mini, or Oz if a GC and we will be taking deposits for orders.
· Credit owed from GC premium hats will be investigated by Sue.
· Cassandra will inventory existing Strider Wear by next meeting.
· Christmas Party and GC Awards Banquet issues tabled until next meeting.
· Wolf Run canceled. Issue of Gold Cup race discussed. Substitution of Oz race on the same day in Chesterton. Race director was sent Gold Cup standards list.
· Looking into changing Board Meeting location more toward Merrillville.
· Possibility of having registered race circuit and GC races available. Pete will research how Cara handles theirs.
· Possible addition of Indiana Bike Coalition contact info to Pete Visclosky investigated by Cassandra.
· Raise cost/pay for Pat Rhodes and timing system for 2004 season. And he said he would not quit.
· For future meetings Board Members will be required to submit a report in their absence to be presented by President or Vice President at that Board Meeting.
Next Meeting: Thursday, September 11, 7:00pm
Submitted by Cassandra