The primary responsibilities of the position of Secretary include:
- Shall keep the minutes of the Board of Directors in books provided for that purpose;
- See that all notices are duly given in accordance with the provisions of these bylaws and as required by law
- Be custodian of CRS records;
- Prepare and distribute meeting agenda(s);
- Be responsible for a current record of CRS membership;
- Keep a register of the post office address of each Director which shall be furnished to the Secretary by such Director; and
- In general, perform all duties incident to the office of Secretary and such other duties as from time to time may be assigned.