The chair of this committee is responsible to:

1. Supervise
    • All Youth Running Programs, and
    • The Jim Cox Scholarship program
  2. Monitor
    • Coaching certifications, and
    • CPR and First Aid training.

ABOUT BETH:

My family has been involved with the Junior Strider's program for the past four years and currently all four of my children, ages 6 - 13, actively participate. Two years ago I became one of the coaches by helping at practices, planning and coaching at away meets, and helping set up events at Nationals. I, as well as my older children, have volunteered with the Striders at several events.

Being involved with Striders, and particularly with the Junior Strider program, has had a positive impact on my family and got us all involved with running. This year we are all participating in the Gold Cup Series. I ran track through-out middle school and high school and have recently attended some running /coaching training as well as becoming CPR certified.

I have a Food Science degree from Purdue University and an MBA from Indiana University. I have worked in the Food Industry in various sales, business development and leadership roles for the past 20 years and currently work for International Flavors and Fragrances as a Senior Account Manager. My job experience has kept me well organized and resulted in my doing both short and long term planning on a daily basis.

Contact Information:

E-Mail: